Parents play an important role in the lives of their children. We want to assist you in getting comfortable with the Quinnipiac community during your student's years here.
- Academic calendar -- Includes the start and end dates for classes, exam week and University holidays and breaks
- Administration offices -- Contact information for admissions, athletics, financial aid, security and other key campus offices.
- Bursar's Office
- Campus news and events -- Are you interested in having the latest Quinnipiac news headlines delivered to your computer or mobile device? Subscribe to our RSS feed.
You can also find us on social media: Follow us on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook or subscribe to our blog or RSS feed. We also post Quinnipiac-related videos on our YouTube Channel.
- Campus Post Office (Adobe PDF) -- Guidelines on how to mail packages and correspondence to your son or daughter.
- Commencement -- Undergraduate Commencement ceremonies are held each year in May.
- Dean's List -- The dean's list is published each semester and recognizes students for academic achievement.
- Education abroad -- Is your son or daughter thinking about studying abroad? Read our FAQs page for parents.
- Emergency preparedness information -- Learn more about the University's emergency preparations
- Fast facts about Quinnipiac
- Holiday buses for students -- The Quinnipiac University Parents Association offers bus service to and from the following locations during Thanksgiving break: Uniondale, N.Y., Natick, Mass., and Paramus, N.J.
- Parents Connection e-newsletter -- Our monthly e-mail newsletter, Parents Connection, was created to share important information with parents and to provide parents with a connection to campus. To subscribe, please forward your name, your affiliation with Quinnipiac University and your e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parents Handbook (Adobe PDF)
- QCard-- Make a deposit to your son or daughter's Q-Card account.
- Residential Life -- Have questions about student housing, programming or other housing-related issues? Contact a member of the Residential Life staff.
- Student life and activities on campus -- Information on Orientation, counseling, career services, recreational opportunities, health services, student employment, campus ministry and more.
- Student services
- Web Advisor Access